Terms & Conditions
The use of this Website and/ or our services constitutes your agreement to the following terms and conditions:
- If you do not agree with any of these terms and conditions, please do not use this Website or Our services.
- If you are under legal age of consent for your respective district than you are not allowed to access or use this Website or Our services.
- You acknowledge and agree that you must be of legal age to purchase any of our products or services available on this Website or otherwise.
- By submitting an order and/or payment, you are acknowledging that you have read and understood these terms and conditions. You are also agreeing to be legally bound by these terms and conditions, which form the entire agreement between You and americanbookwriting.com.
DEFINITION OF TERMS
"Website" means all online content on americanbookwriting.com website pages.
"Customer," "You," "Yours" or means and refers to you and/ or any other person submitting an order to americanbookwriting.com on your behalf.
"Company," "We," "Our" or means and refers to americanbookwriting.com, a company registered under the laws of the State.
"Product or Services" means and refers to all services and products provided by americanbookwriting.com to customer in accordance with his/ her order.
"Order"means an order via phone or e-mail made by customer to purchase services or products provided by americanbookwriting.com. Orders are confirmed by down payments via check, credit card, cash receipt, bank wire transfer, Western Union, or PayPal transfer.
By submitting the Order and/ or payment, you are purchasing the Product for Your use only. All Products are drafted by freelance writers who transferred all rights and ownership regarding the Products to the Company. All Products are non-refundable and come with no warranties, expressed or implied. It is Your obligation to read these Terms and Conditions before submitting any Order and/ or payment to this Website.
It is important that you carefully read and understand the refund policies in order to have full knowledge of the privileges and limitations governed by the American Book Writing Policies. We offer refunds only in special cases and specified conditions, detailed as under:
American Book Writing offers a 100% Refund on all its services, however, it is not an unconditional 100% refund and certain conditions still apply.
American Book Writing Refund Policy will be Void if;
- You have chosen a special or a custom package.
- You have demanded revisions beyond the initial concepts
- The customer has not been contacted or irresponsive for more than 2 weeks without notice.
- If the project is placed on hold upon customer request, the refund will be voided.
- Company’s policies, or policy, have been violated.
- The creative brief is lacking in required information from the client end.
- The business is closing or changing its name or business.
- Reasons such as ‘change of mind’, ‘disagreement with a partner, or other reasons that do not pertain to the service provided will not be subject to refund under any circumstances.
- Once a client has accepted multiple sets of revisions (for any services), the refund will not be applicable.
Once the work is delivered, customers are only entitled to claim a refund once they have exhausted all the options detailed as under;
- If it does not comply with project requirements (as requested/ documented by the customer).
- We are committed to provide our customers with 100% satisfaction and offer unlimited revisions to ensure that the delivery is up to the mark. We assign, re-assign and re-write your work to ensure complete satisfaction. Reserve FREE Pages for future, but of same value and you can avail them at any time. If we're still not able to deliver what you asked for, refund will be processed with a mutual agreement on a set percentage (but only in the cases where the delivery is completely off the mark)
We believe in "On Time Delivery" but if, for any reason we fail to deliver the asked service on time, after at least three attempts to contact us, your refund will be processed once it is established through documentary evidence that the late delivery was the company's fault.
Refund Time Frame:
Refunds must be claimed within 30 days of delivery. Refunds claimed after the set time frame will not be entertained.
All the customers must note the deadline for claiming refund at the time of placing order.
Cases where refund will not be issued:
- In case of late delivery due to some minor technical errors, such as grammatical, typing, word count, missing references etc, refunds will be processed with mutual agreement and company will only settle with partial refund or discounts reserved for future purchases.
- Company will not be responsible for any delay from the client's end.
- No refund will be issued on the basis of low of writing.
Hear from those who loved working with American Book Writing
Our team has worked on multiple book projects and have successfully satisfied our clientele – here’s why they think highly of us.